Don’t risk a fire or higher energy bills, call the experts at ALL ABOUT DRYER VENTS for our quick and important Dryer Vent Cleaning service.
Your dryer vent is one of those important forgotten vents in your home that either runs to the roof or outside the side of an outer wall. What you may not realize is the important potential hazard it may create if you do not clean it annually.
The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that in 1998 clothes dryers were associated with 15,600 fires, resulting in 20 deaths and 370 injuries. Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive heat build-up, and result in a fire in some dryers. To help prevent fires, it is important to clean the dryer vent and exhaust duct periodically.
A professional dryer vent cleaning will:
- Reduce excess household dust and humidity
- Preserve clothing, as the life of many fabrics can be damaged by high temperatures
- Allow your dryer to operate more efficiently by using less energy, saving you money
Schedule your Dryer Vent Cleaning with All About Dryer Vents if any of these symptoms are familiar:
- Clothes are still damp after a drying cycle
- Excessive heat build up in the laundry room
- You use your dryer often